sobota, 11. avgust 2012

The right and wrong way to pack.... and suriving the first part of the trip

Taipei, 11.8. 2012

So here I am finally, sitting in the best hostel in Taipei, right next to the bus and train station and wondering what the hell I was thinking while packing....
Going back 3 days, my journey started in my dorm in Ljubljana, at two in the morning. Just coming home from the after party of a summer school very intoxicated, I descided to pack my backpack for the trip to Taiwan. Fail.
3 days later, I still can't stop laughing... and I still don't know what I actually packed. I'll save it for tonight...

While the after party was in progress at the banks of Ljubljanica river in Ljubljana, someone told me that of the 30 people there, someone alse will be on the same flight to Amsterdam as me :)
Ok, what are the odds of that. So I had great company for the first part of my trip. And he came directly from the party :)

After that all I could think about was the fact that the airport in Amsterdam has this amazing chilling launge, where they play relaxing music and the armchairs make you feel you're at a beach in the meditaraneans somewhere :) Ah heaven...

Chasing away my hangover on the amazing flight to Hong Kong, I finally got to see the Hunger games movie. Well and few others, it was a long flight after all.
The crew tried to pretend it was morning and served us breakfast (the third meal on the flight in 8 hours),
but my phone spoiled it all as it said it was only midnight in Slovenia.

At that time due to my palpitations (my heart doesn't like alcohol as much as me) I remembered not packing my stetoscope... So anyone visiting me, please bring your own :p

So I guess this picture is aproprate :)


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar