sreda, 15. avgust 2012

14.8. 2012, Hualien

Fooooooood...

Up to now, some things might have looked unusual to me, but awarything tasted great, good or at least ok.
Some of you may know I'm very into colors, so the pictures at the end are from a food store where I had a fotoshooting with all the different food :) 



This was our first meal together, the so called Hot pot experience :) Mmmmm...
With it, I had my very fist try of the water lily, which I looove...


On the second picture, we had noodles with different kinds of meat inside, the side dishes are sea wead and hard tofu (it's a translation the guys gave me :) ).



Eva is smelling the desert :) The liquid white part is made out a kind of beans and her darker part is a bean called The white dutch running bean :D Laught over that for hours - it tastes like sweet corn. The other desert is mine and it has the same liquid part and the upper part is herb jelly. And the picture under is the preparation :)


Here they are - the best part of Taiwan :) So melon, mango, dragon fruit, durian, papaja and guava :)
Delicious all the way, though some don't like the dragon one and I was told not to try durian...

The second part of food coming very soon ;)

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar