torek, 11. september 2012

Up in the air - one way or the other

Taipei, 11.9. 2012

The inicial plan was to leave Taiwan after a month and go to China for a week. After one week of problems with the aircompany, travel agency and the bank, I gave up my plan in tears.
So if I couldn't fly, I'll just go up in the air some other way. Every one told me to go to the platform of Taipei 101, the highest skyscraper in Taipei, but that would be to classic, so I set out in search of the Miramar ferris wheel.

It is the biggest in Taiwan, but since one is set on a higher building, that one takes you higher. The ferris wheel takes you 100 m high to see the view of the city.

The trip with the metro to the station Jiannan is interesting, because it takes you pretty high itself, so it's worth trying it. I payed 80 NT, that is a little over 3 evros for the 10 minute ride. I was quite scared at times and happy I didn't wait for the tranparent floor one... 


I really recomend it, maybe for a date ;)


2 komentarja:

  1. For a date, you say ...
    Who did you have with you ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I was all alone :( There were quite a lot of couples in other cabins :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši