torek, 11. september 2012

The farewell 'party'

Taipei, 9.9. 2012

We will have a party they said. It will be nice, they said...
Me and my roommate informed them (the contact people), that it's not a party without alcohol and dancing. So they corrected thereselves and said it's going to be a barbecue with beer for us. The dancing part I did myself, like always :)
So they took us to an all you can eat barbecue with all you can drink beer (that's why I did the happy dance...). But the thing I was most happy to see, was the salad. Not much of it, but at least it was there in my reach. I hate the way they don't eat a lot of vegetables, esspecially not raw.

Eva is happy, ah finally beer :)

Yes, only girls in the picture...

Steven making the hot pot, green stuf just for me.

Do it yourself barbecue :) Love the idea.

See food from the hot pot and grill.

One of the 8 containers with different meat...

Vegies, I <3 U 


The black hole called Steven, where all the food disapears.

Bathroom sign :)

After dinner we said goodbye to the boys and the girls took us on a hill where we got to see (finally) the night  view of Hualien and posed with the lotus flowers :)




Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar