sobota, 15. september 2012

At the ZOO or I like to move it, move it :)

Taipei ZOO, 4.9. 2012

When ever in a new city for a while, I like to visit the ZOO. Firstly, because I'm a big child and secondly because the ZOO sais a lot about the people in that city. If the animals are treated well, so are the people usually...
I was again denied the student discount (ueeeeeee), but the ZOO was worth the money.
I started with the butterfly and insect part, which was not that special, but soon got to the pandas, where the employes informed me that the pandas were taking a nap and I should go to the to of the ZOO first and than decend down the hill towards the pandas.



Sure thing I said, checked out the sleepy coalas (so cute) in their not so great cages and took the bus up the mountain. Each ride will cost you only 5 NT, but save you a 1 km walk. Since I haven't told you this yet, people in Taiwan hate to walk...

I was really impressed with the Madagascar part of the ZOO and was singing I like to move it move it all the way through... :D

:))) hahaha

After we move it move it, we get king of tired...

Party time :)



The gorilas were feeling particularely romantic that day, just playing with the flowers :)

The squirels just live where ever they want. Me and this guy put on a little show when I was feeding it and the chinese turists of course had a picture taking frenzee.

The bangalian tiger descided to take a dip in his pond. Who sais cats are afraid of water?

One of the huuuuuuuuuuge pandas was eating and didn't care what was going on.

The other cared even less and was stil sleeping :))) Like a boss.


By the time I got to the penguins, I was singing the music from Happy feet :)

And than I just felt sorry for this guy, who names a penguin that? :)

When in Taipei, the ZOO is a good choice to spend the day, combined with a trip to Maokong, since the gondola station is 5 minutes from the ZOO enterance.... :)







Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar